Friday, December 4, 2009

Pure as driven snow

How excited have i been! This is my very first MEDIA feature & i think it looks quite good.

I received a phone call from the editor of Noosa News early last late last week & was was given an interview over the phone. I then received another call the following day by their photographer to make a time to meet me. The only place close enough for the both of us was on the Saturday morning at the Pomona Markets where i have a stall every 2nd & 4th Saturday of the month.

So he turned up, took the picture. The issue of the Noosa News came out on Tuesday the 31/ November 2009 & i'm on page 16 in the Business Extra section.

Please be aware though that the editor made a few errors. I'm not the owner of the cheeki BPA Free Bottles.

I have received MANY calls from locals & a few orders as well so all in all it was a very good first media feature.


 
What do you think of my editorial?

1 comment:

  1. Sandy thats great exposure for your business! You look lovely in the photo too, well done!

    ReplyDelete