Saturday, October 9, 2010

WOW these are AWESOME!

Well here at Pure Earth Noosa we are always looking for more Eco or Unique & Natural products to offer our customers.

Last week I spoke to lovely man who owners & runs an Australian company which sells these gorgeous quality Natural Lip Balms.

During the sale of Pure Earth at the beginning of the year I had already spoken to him as he was looking at purchasing the company & it was when I first came across these products but also got to know him.
I was so disappointed that they didn't end up purchasing the company in the end & that he wasn't going to be my new boss.
So it was lovely to be able to chat to him again & to catch up with him over the phone.

Well, I'm so excited to announce that I will now be stocking & selling these products for them but also be one of their QLD distributors.

Have a look at these gorgeous Lip balms!


They come with a stylish Mirror on the inside.


Here is how they all come with ribbon. I don't have the other images yet of these but they also have a little pouch & gift tag that they all come with.

Don't they look gorgeous?

I love them & already have a waiting list for them on back order.

So book yours in if your wanting any for Christmas Gifts with a difference. These make awesome gifts with a difference & very unique to Australia For both National or International friends & family.

For now I can only take orders for these via email or comments on this post at the moment until they arrive.
Email: pureearthnoosa@iinet.net.au



No comments:

Post a Comment