Saturday, May 30, 2009

Our Second FEATURED BUSINESS for the week is:
Monique from Your Cheeky Monkey.


I am a WAHM of 2 young sons, Broc and Adam. I have sewn and done lots of crafty things my whole life, and come from a Mother and Grandmother who are brilliant seamstresses. Last year I decided to work from home to be able to spend more time with my family, and to share my passion with crafts, sewing and crochet with everyone! I adore inventing new things, I always have something new on the go and my sewing room is always packed to the rafters with fabrics and works in progress.

I welcome any feedback, and am more than happy to do custom orders for people too!

YOUR CHEEKY MONKEY ~ Featuring babies and children’s products lovingly handmade by Monique ~ Come visit us to see our gorgeous range of soft toys, books, baby essentials, gift packs, organic clothing, Finger Puppets & more! Also in store gorgeous tote bags for Mum made from recycled jeans fabric!

www.YourCheekyMonkey.com.au

Note:Please support this wonderful business. Monique is such a clever lady & is so sweet she will help you with anything you need.

Would you like to be featured here?
If so sign up to www.connect2mums.com.au & message me via my page Pure Earth Noosa.
Only connect2mum members will be added in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment