Friday, January 8, 2010

WIN a brilliant BPA Free Drinking Bottles - Dragonfly 500ml!

Hi everyone,

I am feeling the love already this year! WOW I would like to just say a big "thank you" to all my followers, fans & to all my wonderful subscribers.

GUESS WHAT!

Another feature!  & Another Competition for you all to enter!

This time with a wonderful site called Kids In Australia! PLUS you can go in the draw to win one of my BPA Free Bottles i have on my website.


We have up for grabs a Red Dragonfly 500ml BPA Free Drink Bottle RRP $17.95.

wink wink this is one i have that i take with me when i go out. I love it! I know whoever wins it will too!

SAVE 10% on these must have drink bottles and store wide at www.pureearthnoosa.com by entering the code "BPAfreeKIA" at checkout.

WIN A 500ml BPA FREE DRINK BOTTLE


To enter all you need to do is place a comment why BPA Free drink bottles are the best drink bottles available on the market. Here is the link where you need to place the comment.

For extra entries

*  Sign up to the Pure Earth Noosa Newsletter
*  Follow the Kids in Australia Blog
*  Sign up to the Kids in Australia Newsletter
*  Follow Pure Earth Noosa on Facebook
*  Make a purchase from the Pure Earth Noosa Website

Don’t forget to also let us know where you have signed up to for extra entries. Here is where you need to place your comments: Kids In Australia
Entries close 20-01-2010.

 GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment