Monday, June 1, 2009

Our Third FEATURED BUSINESS for the week is:
Little Lottie Lou Lou
I am mum to beautiful girls Rachel 13 and Brooke 10 and want to work from home to watch them grow before they leave for the big wide world. Littlelottie has always been a dream of mine after selling on ebay for 5 years. My passion is clothing for babies and children.

Littlelottieloulou is a boutique store for delightful new, handmade and pre-loved items for Mother, Baby and Child. I handpick all my items to bring something special. Little lottie lou lou's goal is to provide a unique shopping experience for all families I feel privileged to be able to offer the special pretty and adorable items. little lottie lou lou will offer the most gorgeous and practical baby clothes, gifts and accessories for Mother, Baby and Child. I pride myself on a friendly and reliable service to each and every customer.
I would love feedback also on ideas or what you would like to see.

Here are some other items she has in store:
www.littlelottieloulou.com.au

Are you supporting our local Businesses? Come on do your bit to keep the dollar here!

No comments:

Post a Comment