Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Sharing the LOVE continues...with AmbeRocks

I did a call out this afternoon from my FB page to see who was interested in having their page or website listed on my blog.

The reason for this was purely because I just could not make my mind up on who to list here on my blog. There are so many talented businesses that I have meet or know via FB it's just awesome!

Anywayzzz, I received such a huge amount of interest that I just can't add everyone this week. I'll have to do another round next week.

I want all my followers on my blog to read my posts & not just run through it quickly as the talent is well worth reading about & visiting their pages.

Here is a business that i think is right up my ally & well lets just say her unique & gorgeous products can be used by almost if not everyone!

Introducing Lisa, owner & creator of from AmbeRocks. She sells Baltic Amber jewelery for mums and babies. Her philosophy is to heal naturally using the gifts from our earth.

This is something that I'm very interested in knowing more about & will be not only be telling others about but will be visiting her myself very soon for my family needs.

Pop on over to her pages to see some of her divine creations! They are stunning & what better way to heal than using natural therapy!

Let her know i sent you.

Here are her links:
AmbeRocks Website
AmbeRocks FB Page



No comments:

Post a Comment