Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Sharing the LOVE with MooBear

MooBear is a locally owned & run business that designs gorgeous Tee's for for Kids. The Gorgeous Stephanie is so sweet & will be more than happy to help you anytime.

She designs Tee's which are hand made using recycled fabrics making each one so much more original and unique compared to the everyday cloths you find in the shops.

How great are these gorgeous TEE'S! yes you will have to just pop over to see them hahahaha

I WANT ONE! well not for me of cause but for my little ones & I have 3 of them.

Bugger if only I had remembered to pop in during Christmas duhhh I totally & embarrassingly forgot!
So sorry Step Bear. Luckily I have a birthday coming up hahahaha

Her Big Kid's Tees are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified (free of harmful chemicals), 100% cotton, ethically made and Eco-friendly.

You must pop in to either of her pages to check her Tee's out, trust me you will not regret it!
MooBear Website
MooBear FB Page

Let Stephanie know I sent you.

No comments:

Post a Comment