Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Sharing the LOVE

Well I have recently come across a lovely business.
Introducing the lovely owner of Lizzy's Letters. She is also a loyal customer of mine & she is just a beautiful lady who loves to share the Link love around.

She makes all her own products for kids rooms decor & bedroom doors. She is just a gorgeous lady & can't wait to purchase from her. I haven't as yet only due to the fact that my kids keep changing their minds on what they are into. You know what I mean one minute they like Batman then Ben 10 or Fairies or Strawberry Short Cake with my little girl arrrr

I'm so looking forward to sorting out their rooms in the New Year & to be able to finally be able to make my mind up on what designs to go for, for my 3 kidlets rooms.

You must pop in to have a look at her lovely designs & they are just so detailed. You can make up your child's name using letters to create some very interesting wall features or to place on your child's doors.

Her name is Lizzy & her business is Lizzy's Letters
Check her FB page out & see some of her gorgeous creations!

Lizzy's Letters 


If you would like me to share more Link Love about your business please let me know.
have a lovely & SAFE New Year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment