Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Sharing the LOVE a little further today

I have been on FaceBook, well some may say a little more than I should ah (hubby)
but I love it!

I must admit I have made many many gorgeous friends & found many wonderful businesses in which I now can call friends & visit their site to do my online shopping with.

OK YES I know, some of you may know me also as a game addict LOL & well I do love a good FREE game to play to relieve the daily stresses of raising 3 little ones that at time drive me bonkers hehehehe

So anywayzzzzz,
I thought of letting others know of these awesome businesses that I have become friends & have purchased from in the last few years of being addicted to FaceBook....

So you will see that I have already started to add a few businesses already with more to come.......

I love to share the link love & if you'd like to be added please feel free to email me some info to pureearthnoosa@iinet.net.au
Thanks & have a wonderful New Year everyone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment